What does life mean to you …
… and are you a reflection of how you view life?
The word “Life” – as defined using the following words and meanings from Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
- The quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from something not living.
- The sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual.
- The period from birth to death.
- A specific phase of earthly existence.
- A way of living.
- A vital or living being (life form).
- A period of existence.
Life to me is expansive – An unknown but very real and existing essence of a “force” existing in the Universe, the underlying glue in the Universe. Therefore all are imbibed with this “something” that is currently beyond our understanding or rationale. Everything connected to everything else. Always without exception. Just my own thoughts here!
I think that perhaps when we define and reflect who we are based solely on life experiences we can forget that sometimes we are more than the sum of all the parts we know of. That in fact there is always the potential for … something more waiting to happen to us … or for us to pass on to others.
Thanks for the visit. Have a wonderful weekend, Penny