This is a page where those bloggers are honored who have undergone a personal regeneration and/inspired others to do the same. This award was created by an amazing lady with a wonderful blog. Read all about her and her award, here.
The URL for the image (200 x 200 pixels but it resizes down to 150×150 without any problems) is as follows:
If you’d like to give this award to someone, please feel free to copy and paste the text below… if you do give this award to someone, feel free to post the details on this page
I’d like to give you the Regeneration Award in recognition of your efforts to improve yourself and the lives of others. Brilliant! Molto bene! Allons-y!
Here are the rules:
- Keep calm. Don’t blink. Firstly, you have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- You have to state that bow ties are cool. And Fez’s. Welllll… if you don’t like Fez’s, that’s okay.
- Nominate one other blog for this award. Say thank you to that person. Just one person. It’s not a chain letter
- Answer the following questions:
- Who are you?
- Are you happy?
- If you could change just one thing about yourself, right now, to make your life better, what would it be?
- Who, or what, inspires you?
Without further adieu I nominate Christina the (Whovian queen herself) of http://reconstructingchristina.com/, she most definitely fits all the requirements for this award. Congratulations Christina!