The Lovely Blog Award
Christina was my very first follower and I am most appreciative. She is a great person to follow, I never get tired of viewing both the beauty and wisdom she presents in her blog as she shares with the reader her personal search for self-discovery. Her words are compelling, the quotes uplifting, This is one excellent blog to follow.
Dan Blava is a student at the University of Central Florida. He just returned from a trip to Spain and has been sharing his adventures through his blogging posts, He’s a natural, follow him!
One final note, if you choose not to play – No worries! I’m good with that too!
Rules to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated me.
- Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Notify the nominees
- Put the Award Logo on my blog Site
Who I Am
1. I was carded (looked too young, when attempting to buy alcoholic beverages) until I was 42 years old. It made me crazy when in my early 20’s, now, not so much.
2. I’m a natural girl. I wear almost no make-up ever, no piercing of any kind or tattoos, however that’s my personal choice I am all for each person’s right to express themselves and their uniqueness.
3. While I’m totally comfortable in a social setting, I’d rather be by myself or with a few close friends or family. I really, really enjoy being around children or Senior citizens – they general have a lot more interesting things to share.
4. I painted and sketched portraits of both people and animals for a living in my mid-twenties.
5. I was a speed demon (unfortunately) as a young adult when I got behind the wheel of a car. I was lucky enough to buy a classic Jaguar XKE, sooooo… well no one could go faster than me when I raced. (I know crazy stuff). And I managed to talk my way out of a few speeding tickets. I drive most sedately now. No really!
6. I invented a method of working only with yarn and a hook (nothing else, no form or other structure) that allows a person to create containers made of yarn that are self-supporting – baskets, bowls, pottery, vases. I call it loopweaving™. There will be a few photos of these containers on my next blog.
7. On a very personal note, I have had several very close calls with death in my life, more than the average person. This means that for each and every day when I wake up in the morning I am intensely grateful to have that new day. Another day to live, love and most importantly make a positive difference. It’s something I don’t forget – not ever!
And this blogger’s Nominee’s in the category of being the Most Lovely Blogger are:
And the winners are…….everyone who plays! YaY!