Bullying is a world wide problem, it begins with children and if not stopped carries on into adulthood. It affects those being picked on, sometimes in the worst way possible, and it creates a mindset (if not stopped) in the bully that says it’s okay and cool to be “cruel” to another human being!
- Bullying another person is not okay, not never, not at any time, for any reason!
- A Bully has no reason to be!
- So if you see someone being bullied, pause with what you’re doing and make a difference, do what you can to stop him or her!
- Be an activist when it comes to stopping cruelty.
- You are a part of the reason it exists, if you do nothing!
There is no “EXCUSE” for not getting involved. Indifference is not okay. In fact it is just as bad as the bullying itself. So be responsible! Be involved, step up to the plate and … CARE!
~ Penny L Howe