In case you’re curious this could be a perfect photo for having a blah Monday. Which I don’t have to explain to you.
What this really is, according to pet experts is what our dogs actually hear when we are telling them something.
We say, “Bad boy, shame on you, you should know better. No.”
What the dog hears is Blah blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah … No!
What a Cat actually hears when you scold it is —————- !
Hope your Monday is not a Blah one for you! And that I brought at least a smile to your face!
16 thoughts on “Blah, blah, blah”
cats always have this uncaring attitude..and the dog in this photo looks contrite, I think. cute – both of them
Thanks Padmini, I thought their expressions sort of represented the breeds in general! 🙂
Blah, blah, blah always reminds me of the adults in the Charlie Brown specials – LOL
Cheers to Monday & the great days to follow!
xx 🙂 🙂 xx
Yeah I’d forgotten that. A lot of blah, blahs in those lol. Have a good one Tuesday and through the week! 🙂 xo
Cute little dog and cat, this did bring a big smile on my face, hope you have a great week!
Thanks Doris, you also – a great wonderful week!
Good one Penny.
Thanks Roxi, dear friend of mine! :)xx
[ Laughs ] Nice one, Penny!
AnElephantCant really deny it
Sometimes blah blah is all that he hears
He is not deliberately obtuse
He makes no excuse
He does have rather sensitive ears
Understandable, with those large ears! 🙂
Thanks Penny, and best wishes to you for a lovely week ahead.
Hi Rick, nice to see you. Thanks and you also, have a gorgeous and happy week!
Yep, definitely a smile 😀 That cat looks remarkably like my cat Gogh.
It’s like the old thing that I heard once:
If you are changing a light bulb, your dog will look at you and think “I don’t know what you’re doing … but I love you … you’re my friend … give me some love”
If you are changing a light bulb, your cat will look at you and think: “I don’t know what you are doing and I don’t care, just feed me!” 🙂
Also have you ever seen the cat washing instructions?
Thanks Alastair, no I haven’t seen the cat washing instructions but I’m sure there interesting! 🙂
Instructions For Washing The Cat
1. Add one capful of shampoo to the water in the toilet bowl. Put both lids up.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
4. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a
“power wash” and “rinse”.
5. Have someone open the door to the outside. Be sure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
6. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
7. The now clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself off. The toilet will be sparkling clean!
Sincerely THE DOG