“If there were truly an easy way to get from here … to where each of us want to be in our lives
… we would all go that way.” ~ Plh
There is no easy way. There are however the following rules of the road (which I believe is the stuff of miracles):
- A belief of self – worth, values & capabilities, coupled with determination & commitment.
- Knowledge – never stop learning!
- Wisdom – listen to, learn from & pass on.
- Hope – a neverending belief in possibilities & potentials
- Faith – spiritually, emotionally, and/or mentally. A belief that there is more to life than what you think you understand.
- Charity – Gracefully accepting help (as needs be) but also reaching out an extended hand to others. A basic foundation of unconditional love.
- Gratitude – Should really come first. Never stop being grateful for what you do have.
- Love – I’d like to think no explanation is necessary. We all need love.
So what are you searching for?
All or perhaps most of the above? The only “Way” I can recommend is to learn and follow the above “rules of the road” faithfully, with great self determination. Seek out the wise. Acquire knowledge thru experience and remain open to change. Reach out to others with love in your heart. Believe you can. Have faith in miracles, they do happen!
I wish you well on your journey. Take care of you.
16 thoughts on “Dear Humans, What is it you want?”
HI fave neighb!
I hope to pick up a little bit of this & that on my journey.
Only time & life will tell how much of this & that I accumulate. Eh?
xo 🙂 🙂 xo
Well from my perspective, RoSy, you’ve picked up some awesome and loving life skills. I, for one, am honored to be your friend! Truly, I admire and respect you for all that you are, (So there!!!), fav. neighb. 🌹🍃☺xo❤
I so always feel the love with your messages.
xo 🙂 🙂 xo
Beautifully said Penny! Have a magnificent week. 🙂
Thank you, LuAnn. You also a most wonderful week, dear friend! 🙂 xx
There’s some that I would like to have, and some that is unattainable. But we take what we can get, as long as we share what we have
So very well said, dear friend of mine. Thank you, Al. ☺xo
Thanks Penny 🙂 Have a great rest of the week my friend
Thank you Al, and you too, so dear friend of mine! 🙂
Love and to love 🙂
I think that says it well, Yoshiko. Take care of you, dear one. 💕🍃
Take care too, dear Penny 🙂
The journey Penny is a thrill a minute. You have given me much to ponder so thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good day/ evening. Life is too short to be other than discovery exploration and love of who we are and what we are capable of. And occasionally someone else thinks we are ok.
Hi there. Thank you. I agree completely with you. And you are definitely more than just okay, my friend. Have a great tomorrow! 💕
Thanks Penny, good to see you doing well.