“If there were truly an easy way to get from here … to where each of us want to be in our lives
… we would all go that way.” ~ Plh
There is no easy way. There are however the following rules of the road (which I believe is the stuff of miracles):
- A belief of self – worth, values & capabilities, coupled with determination & commitment.
- Knowledge – never stop learning!
- Wisdom – listen to, learn from & pass on.
- Hope – a neverending belief in possibilities & potentials
- Faith – spiritually, emotionally, and/or mentally. A belief that there is more to life than what you think you understand.
- Charity – Gracefully accepting help (as needs be) but also reaching out an extended hand to others. A basic foundation of unconditional love.
- Gratitude – Should really come first. Never stop being grateful for what you do have.
- Love – I’d like to think no explanation is necessary. We all need love.
So what are you searching for?
All or perhaps most of the above? The only “Way” I can recommend is to learn and follow the above “rules of the road” faithfully, with great self determination. Seek out the wise. Acquire knowledge thru experience and remain open to change. Reach out to others with love in your heart. Believe you can. Have faith in miracles, they do happen!
I wish you well on your journey. Take care of you.