I’ve Only To Remember …
the shadow of your smile, and there’s a …
a delicious feeling of passion remembered – when held close in your arms.
I’ve only to hear ‘our song’ to remember …
intoxicating intensity from the rhythm of our love.
I’ve only to dream of you and I remember …
delectable ecstasy during shared intimacy.
I’ve only to close my eyes to feel your hands upon me …
and I remember the searing heat from your touch.
I’ve only to think about you to remember …
the exquisite passion we shared throughout glorious nights
– when we were together.
I’ve only to remember …
As I said, this is for all the romantics. And yes I do have a romantic soul – rather obviously. For all those in love, hold fast to what you have. To all of us “Others”, well, there are always the memories and the tomorrows to look forward to! Never give up being Romantic, Passionate, or believing in same – it is worth it!
with much affection,
Alright, enough already! It is hot, as in hot! I mean it is realllllly HOT! Does everyone get the picture? For the last few weeks and it really seems like forever, it has been 100 degrees or more outside, It is so hot outside that… (insert “how hot is it?)
It’s so hot that…
– My cats are giving me dirty looks every time I even suggest they go outside for a while!
– The Weeds aren’t even growing (well that’s a good thing but still…)
– Jack and Emma are begging to take the usual obligatory “bath”.
– No one is going anywhere unless they ‘have-to’, you know like to McDonalds so it isn’t necessary to heat up the kitchen. Just joking on that one. Well Actually I’m not!
– Jack and Emma have been volunteering to wash the cars every few days (playing with the water hose to cool off.)
– We’ve been considering camels as an alternative transportation mode.
– The one totally outdoor cat we have won’t go outdoors.
– And we had a couple of “cool” friends stop by, but that didn’t last long.
Okay actually those are Emma and Jack creations from last winter, when it was cold out, sigh! (Yes the snowcat is Emma’s, Jack is creative but more traditional with his).
Okay, I have that out of my system now. No I don’t. It’s going to be this hot for at least another week.
I guess the last thing to say is it’s so hot I couldn’t find a good photo of me to put here because even my photo’s are sweating. Stay Cool, Penny
Just too darn hot!