Alright, enough already! It is hot, as in hot! I mean it is realllllly HOT! Does everyone get the picture? For the last few weeks and it really seems like forever, it has been 100 degrees or more outside, It is so hot outside that… (insert “how hot is it?)
– My cats are giving me dirty looks every time I even suggest they go outside for a while!
– The Weeds aren’t even growing (well that’s a good thing but still…)
– Jack and Emma are begging to take the usual obligatory “bath”.
– No one is going anywhere unless they ‘have-to’, you know like to McDonalds so it isn’t necessary to heat up the kitchen. Just joking on that one. Well Actually I’m not!
– Jack and Emma have been volunteering to wash the cars every few days (playing with the water hose to cool off.)
– We’ve been considering camels as an alternative transportation mode.
– The one totally outdoor cat we have won’t go outdoors.
– And we had a couple of “cool” friends stop by, but that didn’t last long.
Okay, I have that out of my system now. No I don’t. It’s going to be this hot for at least another week.
Just too darn hot!